Thursday, December 13, 2018

Throwback Thursday Apr-Jun 2018

Two & a half weeks left of 2018!  Last week I recapped January-March of this year, so naturally today I am bringing you April-June.

April
Blog Stats:
-Most Viewed Post: Easter Weekend

My Life:
-I did goat yoga!

-I got an overdue massage

-Softball ended

May
Blog Stats:
-Most Viewed Post: Currently In May
-Most Commented Post: ...Hit It Out Of The Park

My Life:
-My friend Kayla came to visit & we went to Waco to visit Magnolia, Lindale to visit Miranda Lambert's store the Pink Pistol, & explored Dallas-Fort Worth.

-I went to my first Yelp! Elite brunch

-I went on 3 dates in a row with a guy I would end up dating for nearly 2 months

-I went out of town with above mentioned guy

-The school year ended

June
Blog Stats:
-Most Viewed Post: Baby Bro Comes To Town
-Most Commented Post: Currently In June
-My Favorite Posts: Dear Future Husband #1

My Life:
-My baby brother came to visit

-We took a road trip to Nashville & Chicago before heading back to Minnesota

-My cousin Becky & I went to Canada & also had a day in Duluth on Lake Superior

-My friend Trey came to visit Minnesota

No comments:

Post a Comment