Friday, December 14, 2018

Death To Dead Week

Happy Friday!  Dead Week, AKA review for finals week, is over!  I am so happy that it is finally Friday.  I have thought every single day since Wednesday was Friday upon waking up, & even sometimes during the day.  Next week is finals week & then I'm out of there until January!  A week from today I'll be back in Minnesota!!  Since I never got a post together on Monday to recap my weekend, I'm just going to give you an overview of my last week followed by some funnies.  One of these days I'll get my blogging mojo back... I hope...  Linking up with Amanda!

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Monday-Thursday

Funnies





7 comments:

  1. Yay, let's get to this Christmas thing for you so you can get back home! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for upcoming travels after finals. I am also so glad its Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those funnys, LOOOOLZ.
    POCKETS!!!
    AMEN to school being out. Weds was my last exam and the weight on my shoulders decreased significantly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man you're memes are hilarious! I love the JT one! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winter break is soooooo close!! You can do it

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO HANG TIGHT BUDDY YOU ABOUT TO FIND OUT hahahahaha that basically killed me. "Death to dead week" is right! :D

    ReplyDelete