Thursday, June 21, 2018

She Was In Chicago

Hey everyone!  I meant to have this posted yesterday but when I got back from Canada Tuesday evening I was just too tired to finish writing this up.  Expect a Canada recap soon as well.

Last Wednesday baby bro & I left Nashville to head to Chicago.  We made a stop in Louisville to check out the Bulleit Distillery.  We didn't do the tour but we did look around & each buy a bottle.

The main thing I wanted to do in Chicago was hit up Portillos so I could get a Chicago Dog.  After getting some food & checking into our hotel, we decided to go for a walk down by Lake Michigan.

Nash was originally all about the walk.  He was loving getting to be outside, meet other people, and of course greet other dogs.  As we got closer to Navy Pier however he had had enough.  He got super overwhelmed & just refused to move.  I had to carry a shaking Nash all the way back to the car, trying not to cry myself.  I did get a couple of cool shots though & once we were in the car & he could lay down he started to calm down & by the time we were back at the hotel he was all better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment