Friday, June 22, 2018

The Week I Took It International

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone had a good week!  I spent the first couple of days traveling again & then the past couple of days mostly relaxing.  A friend of mine is flying into Minnesota today so it'll be another fairly busy weekend.  Linking up with Amanda!

1. From the blog
Monday: I shared my extremely low key weekend back in Minnesota

Tuesday: I talked about my time in Nashville & how the whole trip there was based on one restaurant

Thursday: I recapped my brief stay in Chicago & the little pit stop made along the way

2. From the phone
Being basic in Canada

Jack was super happy that crazy Nash had put himself to bed

Loving on hedgehog numero tres

Canadian Walmarts have insanely wide open aisles

The closest we came to seeing a moose in Canada

Super excited to cross into Canada

3. What I was up to
Monday: My cousin Becky & I made a trip up to Canada.  We made a couple of stops along the North Shore on the way up & then spent the night up in Canada.

Tuesday: We explored a little bit of Canada & then made the trek back down across the border with a couple of more stops along the North Shore.  (You can look for a recap of the Canada trip next week!)

Wednesday: Nothing.  Seriously.  I watched a lot of HGTV & napped still recovering from the Canada trip.  It was Nash's Gotcha Day.  I can't believe we've been partners in crime for a year now!  I also finally broke down & told Pickles I missed him.  Good news: Pickles be missing me too.

Thursday: My mama & I went shopping & to lunch.  I tried to take a nap when we got back but it was so close to the time that I needed to start making supper that I pretty much just laid in bed, which was still nice.  Summer got me wanting to take all the naps!

4. Random thoughts & things
- I finally made the switch to Disqus.  I was warned by Megan that the import was a pain but does anyone have any tips on how they finally got their old comments to import/sync?

5. Entertainment



Super immature but my cousin & I could not stop laughing at the "Cooter Pottery"

1 comment:

  1. We deal with Cheap Movers in Dubai, Handyman Services in Dubai, House Movers in Dubai, Cheap Packers in Dubai, Office Shifting in Dubai, MS Movers in Dubai, Office Movers in Dubai. We provide quick services.
    http://msmoversdubai.com/
    Movers in Dubai
    Cheap Packers in Dubai
    Handyman Services in Dubai
    House Movers in Dubai
    Office Movers in Dubai
    Office Shifting in Dubai
    MS Movers in Dubai

    ReplyDelete