Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Currently April

Linking up with Anne & Jessica for another round of Currently.

Accomplishing my spring goals

Day Dreaming about summer, or either of my 2 long weekends coming up

Drinking lots of water



Enjoying my peeps & cadbury eggs

Feeling happy & sad that Mr. Nash turns 1 in a week

Knowing that no TV show will ever make me cry as much or as hard as the last few episodes of Friends always does


Laughing at Nash & his zoomies



Listening to students complain about having to do work in school

Looking forward to 2 long weekends in a row in a few weeks

Loving Nashy


Making a daily countdown to the end of the year on the wall in my office (41)

Needing softball games to stop getting rained out

Noticing that guys on dating apps really suck

Pinning - my last pin was for home decor

Reading nothing but I need to start a book soon so I can finish 2 by the end of May

Smelling garlic bread


Waiting impatiently for summer

Wanting all the patio drinks all the time

Watching Friends


Wearing lots of jeans or athletic pants & school tshirts

Wondering when contracts for next year are going to come out

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love me some Nash. He is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to stop over when I saw you had the same name. :) How cute is your dog?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So zoomies is a real word?! My cat does that right after he eats or right before bedtime haha! I have a long weekend coming up this week and can't wait! I need a break (that hopefully doesn't involve snow). Countdowns really do help too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I held strong and didn't buy any Peeps this year...but now I kinda wish I had :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good girl drinking that water. Now I want garlic bread! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go through phases where I just crave garlic bread!

      Delete
  6. Yum, cadbury eggs! Love those. Your dog is so cute! I love taking pictures of mine. :)
    I really need to get better at drinking more water. I feel like it'll be easier when it actually gets warmer out!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your sweet pup! He's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous of your two long weekends in a row! We had a four day weekend recently, so two short weeks in a row. But now we're out of breaks! I need summer to get here STAT.

    ReplyDelete