Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Currently In May

Linking up for another round of Currently with Anne & Carrie.

Accomplishing honestly not much.  I'm mostly just trying to survive until May 31.

Buying the most comfortable underwear I've ever owned.

Day Dreaming of days by the pool with drinks in hand.

Drinking water & coffee.  But getting ready to be drinking bloodies & margaritas this weekend!

Eating a little bit of this & a little bit of that.  My friend is flying in Thursday & will be here through Sunday so I only really needed food to get me through lunch on Thursday.  I still had some leftover Sour Cream Noodle Bake & then just bought frozen meatballs, garlic toast, & sauce.  Definitely nothing fancy right now.

Enjoying that I have more free time now that softball is over.

Feeling blessed that I have AAA.

Knowing that my flat tire debacle yesterday could have gone a whole lot worse if not for AAA.


Laughing at my weirdo dog.


Listening to my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify to add to my Discover 2018 playlist

Looking at the weather constantly since my friend is coming into town tomorrow through Sunday.

Loving that there are only 2 more weeks of instruction before dead week & finals.


Making a good dent in my 101 in 1001 already!

Needing summer to hurry up.

Noticing it's that time of year when students are just always at high levels of obnoxious

Pinning Keto recipes.  I'm going to 80% or more of Keto for all of July & August leading into my strict Whole30 for September.


Practicing not always having a "talk to me & die" look on my face


Smelling coffee.


Waiting impatiently for so many fun things coming up in the next month

Wanting a big old Bloody Mary

Watching Anthony Bourdain No Reservations


Wearing lots of jeans.

Wondering who is going to be coaching softball with me next year.

8 comments:

  1. So sorry about your flat tire. I’m in Starbucks right now so smelling coffee too, lol. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If heaven were a candle scent there would definitely be some coffee fragrance mixed in there.

      Delete
  2. Thinking of you as you get close to the end of the semester! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun - I love a 101 in 1001 type of list. I've got an 18 in 2018 list going on and it's leading to some good times :)

    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That expression is awesome! And i adore aaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your RBF in that pic is priceless hahaha. And I def clicked on that underwear link. I feel like I need anything in my life that someone I know has verified as "most comfortable" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Talk to me and Die face. SO GOOD. (Booooo on flat tires - thank goodness for AAA and not blowing out on freeway!)

    ReplyDelete