Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Happy 1st Birthday Nash

Happy 1st birthday to my main man, my hot doggo, Mr. Nash!


Tonight after work home skillet will be getting his very own birthday pupcake from Three Dog Bakery.  He also has a BarkBox on the way that he'll get as a belated birthday present.  Not that he's not spoiled enough on a regular basis as it is.

I am not one to dress up my dog, & Nash would fight me every step of the way if I ever tried to put a shirt on him, but I also really want this...


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Baby Boy!! Nash, you're so handsome!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pet boxes. I'm getting one for my cat next week too! And how cool that they make pupcakes?! Happy Birthday Nash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like you just got him!! Happy bday Nash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Mr. Nash!! You amuse me greatly... even if the Wag walkers don't appreciate you as much as we do. ;)

    ReplyDelete