Tuesday, April 10, 2018

ABCs of Spring

I stole this from Dani.  I thought it was a really fun way to write out the different things I want to accomplish between now & the end of May.

Actually go on a date -- I have't been on a real date since November people.  And not that this actually bothers me a whole lot most of the time, but if I don't go on a date then I'm not really giving the whole meet someone thing a try.

Blog 19 more times -- I broke down my blog 500 times over my 101 in 1001 down & I need 19 more by the end of May to stay on track.

Crawfish -- Give me all the crawfish!  I've only been twice so far this year, to Tasty Tails & Hoochies, I need MORE!

Drink a half gallon of water everyday -- Another one of my 101 in 1001 goals was to drink a half gallon a day for a month.  Today will be day 17.  I still want to be conscious of drinking more water everyday after that, but I won't be as strict on counting oz to make sure I get to the half gallon.

Eat 3 homemade meals from Pinterest recipes - One of my spring goals was to make 10 Pinterest recipes, I've got 3 more to go.

Flatland Cavalry -- I'm going to see them on April 26

Give blood -- I have an appointment to donate this coming Saturday.  Fingers crossed my iron is high enough & I don't wake up feeling like death like this past Saturday when I was supposed to donate.

Handwritten letters -- 101 in 1001 goal

Instagram growth -- My goal is to be at 2900 by the end of May (I'm at 2608)

Jack In The Box - Strawberry Dr. Pepper -- I can't stand Jack In The Box but I saw they have Strawberry Dr. Pepper & now I'm intrigued...

Koe Wetzel -- I'm going to see him on April 19

Lone Star Jam -- I am so excited!  I've never been to a music festival in Texas & this one is at the end of May in Austin.

Magnolia Table -- I went to the silios with my parents when they were here last month but now Magnolia Table is open so my friend & I are going when she comes to visit in May.

Nash's 1st birthday -- Tomorrow Mr. Nashy will be 1, today Mr. Nashy is being a butt head

Otto's Grand Opening -- Next Wednesday there is a new coffee shop opening up & I plan on stopping either on my way to work or on my way home.

Post Crossing - send 2 post cards -- 101 in 1001 goal

Quit biting my nails -- 101 in 1001 goal (I'm on day 17)

Red 55 Winery -- I went to the Pink Pistol/Red 55 Winery back in Nov/Dec but my friend will be visiting in May & really wants to go.  I'm excited to sit there & actually try all the wines this time around.

Softball season ends -- 2 more weeks!

Treat myself to a massage -- After softball season is finally over I am hard core going to treat myself.  Massage definitely included.

Use my Cavenders gift card for new boots -- When I switched from TXU to Reliant for my electric, part of Reliant's deal was a gift card from Cavenders.  As soon as that puppy arrives I'm going to go get some new boots.

Visit a new to me winery/brewery/distillery -- I've never actually been to any winery, but I'm thinking of finding a local one when my friend is here for our "chill" day.

Walk a 5k everyday -- Also a 101 in 1001 goal (today is day 17)

eXchange Netflix for reading before bed for a week -- I'm hoping that by starting a book today at work (it's a testing day) this will be easier because I'll already be sucked into a book.

Yelp reviews for all of my check-ins from April 8th or before -- I have so many reviews waiting to be written... I don't even want to count...

Zbonz Birthday Bash -- Hopefully the weather is nice this Saturday because there is an event at a dog park in Fort Worth that I really want to take Nash to.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea for a post!! Yes, a date is needed but only if your gut says it’s worth your time. A massage is warranted too you hard working girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so ready for softball to end & just pamper myself!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the credit! I am SO NERVOUS to try crawfish. I saw a video of people sucking out the head and it grossed me out, but I'm hoping to get over it! I didn't add a cooking goal, but I definitely want/need to. I love wineries. Check beforehand if you can bring food- it's a great way to relax with friends, especially if you do a tasting and then grab a bottle of your favorite to sit outside with! Have fun and good luck with all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH. I did post crossing in college. I forgot about that. SO GOOD. I'm also sucking at handwritten letters, so I need to get to that, too. Great post idea, friend!

    ReplyDelete