Thursday, April 12, 2018

Three On Thursday

It's been awhile since I've done a Three On Thursday.  Because yesterday was not only Nash's 1st birthday, but also National Pet Day, here are three things I love for Nash.

1. CRAVE Grain Free High Protein Dog Food - It comes in multiple flavors (chicken, beef, lamb & venison, and salmon & ocean fish.)  I always buy Nash the lamb & venison though.  It's pretty much the only thing he's eaten since day 1.  I always buy the 12 lb bag on Amazon for $28.99.  I meant to mark down when I opened my last bag so I could see how long it lasts him.  It usually lasts around a month though.  (If you're more of a cat person they also have cat food.)

2. Himalayan Dog Chews - After seeing them recommended by Steph & Steph forever ago I finally bought a 5 pack for Nash & he loved them! 

3. Cloud Star Crunchy Trick Trainers - I don't remember where I first got these, but I got the liver flavor.  I then saw that I could get a three pack on Amazon which came with salmon, liver, & cheddar.  They are perfect for what I like to call my life saver...

**Bonus** Busy Buddy Squeak N Treat Booya Dog Toy - Seriously.  If you have a dog buy this thing.  It comes in different sizes but I got Nash a medium.  He loves this thing & it's like a bottle/pacifier for him.  It is the one toy he's ever had that he has not been able to destroy.

2 comments: