Thursday, December 27, 2018

Throwback Thursday: Oct-Dec 2018

We've reached the last Thursday of 2018, which means it's time for the last recap of 2018 as well.  If you missed my previous recaps, here are Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, & Jul-Sep.

October
Blog Stats:
-Most Viewed Post: Hello October
-Most Commented Post: Thirty, Flirty, & Thriving

My Life:
-I started seeing a therapist

-I celebrated my 30th birthday in Arkansas

-I started a new business

November
Blog Stats:
-Most Viewed Post: Giving Thanks
-Most Commented Post: Winter Goals
-My Favorite Posts: Dear 40 Year Old Bri

My Life:

December
Blog Stats:
-Most Viewed Post: My Amazon Christmas Wishlist
-Most Commented Post: Death To Dead Week

My Life:
-The first semester ended

-I headed back to MN

-I got really shitty at blogging

1 comment:

  1. Seeing a therapist was probably one of the best things you could have ever done!

    ReplyDelete