Wednesday, June 21, 2017

12 Concerts I've Been To So Far In 2017

About a month ago Emily wrote about 20 things she had bought so far this year.  I really liked this idea.  Except I really had no idea what I had bought, and truth be told most of the time what I spend my money on is food.  I had just been to a concert the night before though & decided I wanted to do a post on the concerts I have been to so far this year.  Today is World Music Day so it seemed like the perfect day to post about it.

February 3

February 17

February 18

February 19

February 25

March 21

7. Aaron Watson
March 25

8. Oddfolks
April 29

May 5

10. Sam Riggs
May 17

May 23

May 25

1 comment:

  1. Omg New Found Glory!!!! Sum 41!!!! And Vertical Horizon/Everclear!!! Now those are the concerts I want to go to!!!

    ReplyDelete