Thursday, December 22, 2016

A Look Back At 2016 Vol. 3

July
The post with the most comments: It's July, Family Fun, & The Last Week At Home

The post with the most views: Money, Money, Money

My favorite post: If I Could I Would

Went to the eye doctor for the first time since 2011 so that I could order new contacts

Went to the Isanti Rodeo

Visited my friend Laura who I hadn't seen in a couple of years

Went to my friend Kristie's bachelorette party

Started talking to CR again

Went to a drive in for the first time in a few years

Ate a ton of fair food

Had a family reunion at my parents' house

August

The post with the most views: Fall Film Challenge 2016

My favorite post: WeFest 2016

Attended quite possibly my very last WeFest

Drove back to Texas from Minnesota

I got a new job & moved into a new place

My friend Bridgette was in Dallas for work so we got to hang out

Started grad school

September
The post with the most comments: 72 Hours In Minnesota

The post with the most views: Fall Goals

My favorite post: Pimp My Social Media

Worked...a lot

Flew back to Minnesota for my friend Kristie's wedding

Started subbing

Finally met CR

Did I mention that I worked a lot??

2 comments:

  1. Even if there was a lot of working it looks like you still got to squeeze in lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite all the work, it looks like you managed to do a lot of good things for YOU, too! That's such an important balance. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete