Monday, September 19, 2016

72 Hours In Minnesota

I spent this weekend in Minnesota for a friend's wedding.  I want to do a proper recap of the wedding so once I gather pictures, and write something up, there will be a post dedicated to that & that alone.  However because I want to do a proper recap & my entire weekend consisted of wedding type events, oh & because I didn't get back home until after midnight, I don't have a weekend recap post for all y'all.  I will be reading all of your posts today though & can't wait to see what y'all were up to!  Have a fantastic Monday everyone!

I can leave you with a few pictures from my phone however...










13 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fun weekend in Minnesota! Love your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun. I'm still recovering ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun weekend! And I always love taking airplane photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun. The window seat is by far my favorite!

      Delete
  4. Your hair looked gorgeous!! Can't wait for the recap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to see all of the professional pictures.

      Delete
  5. your nails are so pretty! i loved following along on snapchat, looks like you had a fabulous time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great wedding weekend! :) Your nails are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your polish color! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails look fabulous and how cute that you all wore cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mani, gotta love an accent nail. :) Looks like you enjoyed the wedding and events leading up to it.

    ReplyDelete