Wednesday, August 10, 2016

WeFest 2016

WeFest this year was a weird one.  It will go down in history as the lamest one of all.  The whole vibe was off, and not just at our campsite but the place as a whole.  With the exception of once I was stone cold sober the entire time, next to no pictures were taken, almost no games were played, no adventures were really taken, naps happened, all of the campgrounds were emptier than normal. 

So with all of that said, it was still fun, we're just not 100% sure we're going back.  First of all, Luke Bryan & Zac Brown are the two acts that have been announced for 2017.  I have strong feelings on Luke Bryan & they aren't of the positive variety.  Can I get an 04 Luke back please?  ZBB isn't bad, again the older stuff is better, but I've seen them a few times so I could go either way on them.  I am not alone when I say part of me wants to just walk away from WeFest & be done with it, & a part of me that does not want it to go out like that.  I want it to go out on a high note.

Because nothing of great note happened, other than some of our liquor got stolen, I'll just share some of the very few pictures I took over the week.

Tuesday Aug 2


Wednesday Aug 3


Thursday Aug 4


Friday Aug 5






Saturday Aug 6


2 comments:

  1. How flippin cute is that older couple dancing! And how dare someone steal your liquor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so cute! That's what I want! Yeah, saying we were pissed would be a major understatement!

      Delete