Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello December!

December is finally already upon us!  This year has seriously flown by.  I think that every year but this year it seemed to go even faster.  It feels like just yesterday I was ringing in 2011.  I have most definitely grown this year.  While there's still a whole month left to go let's take a look back at what I've done & what's to come:

January
Despite looking incredibly cute, I had the worst New Year's Eve of my life.

Work Christmas party with the greatest co-workers I've ever had.
Celebrated a friend's 21st birthday with some people from the coolest major ever (social studies ed)
February
My favorite little girl in the world was born.

My roommate & I turned a trip to the airport to pick up our other roommate into a mini road trip.
Pub Crawl with the greatest major ever, see above, in honor of our awesome advisor.
March
One of my roommates & I decided last minute to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.  Things clearly got crazy.
Celebrated my best friend's 22nd birthday back in my hometown.

Two of my roommates & I embarked on a spring break road trip.
April
I got to go to a game at Target Field for the very first time.
Celebrated a friend's 22nd birthday.
Branden had his going away party.
May
I got my first tattoo!

Branden had his Deployment Ceremony

Branden deployed.

June
I celebrated a friend's 21st birthday.

I attended my first rodeo in years.
July
I got to go to yet another rodeo.

Branden came home for a few days.

My cousin & I went the to New Kids On The Block/Backstreet Boys after party.

The County Fair!
August
Move-In Weekend at SCSU. - It's as big as Homecoming

MN State Fair

WeFest!
September
Friend's Pre-Bachlorette Party

My favorite little boy's 4th Birthday.

Vikings Game.
October
I went to a friend's wedding in Texas.

I went to South Dakota to see Miranda Lambert/Justin Moore/Randy Rogers Band/Pistol Annies

I celebrated my golden (23) birthday...
...and then turned around & celebrated it again the next day.

I went out with some friend's for Halloween.
November
I went deer hunting again for the first time in close to a decade.

I got to hang out with some friends for the annual "Everyone comes home from college to go out the night before Thanksgiving" yep, that's what it's called...just kidding.
December
It's only the 1st so nothing exciting has happened yet but this month is going to fly I know it.
-I have 5 days left in my 6th grade class
-I have 3 days left of class
-I have 2 finals (Both on the same day)
-I have a pub crawl
-I have 2 different friends celebrating birthdays
-I have 2 huge tests to take that determine whether or not I can get a teaching license
-I'm having 2 going away parties
-Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment