1. The holiday season is great for spending time with family.
2. Snow makes me both happy & sad? I love the way snow looks & makes things look. However, I hate the cold & snow = cold.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is soup. I LOVE soup.
4. Winter is the best time for hot chocolate, soup, & warm/comfy clothes.
5. I can hardly wait for getting to spend time with all of my family right before I leave for Texas.
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give gifts hands down.
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I'm at about a 5-6? I know I still have a little while but I haven't done really any shopping & I have so many other things coming up before Christmas that I am focusing on right now.