Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


1. The holiday season is great for spending time with family.

2. Snow makes me both happy & sad?  I love the way snow looks & makes things look.  However, I hate the cold & snow = cold.

3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is soup.  I LOVE soup.

4. Winter is the best time for hot chocolate, soup, & warm/comfy clothes.

5. I can hardly wait for getting to spend time with all of my family right before I leave for Texas.

6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give gifts hands down.

7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I'm at about a 5-6?  I know I still have a little while but I haven't done really any shopping & I have so many other things coming up before Christmas that I am focusing on right now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! My father said the same thing about winter. (He lived and worked in Illinois/Iowa last year). He said he didn't mind the snow, but the ice was frightening to drive in.

    You'll be in Houston in January? That's when it finally gets colder around here. (Usually, this time of year it's in the 70's). When it does get cool, it only lasts a couple days at at time, which you might like.

    Just be prepared for hot summers (this last one was bad with this drought, some wildfires, and heat indexes up to 115 in some areas), and hope for no hurricanes.

    Just an odd weather FYI - but we've learned that when it finally does "snow" here, we get a hurricane that summer. So um... don't bring any snow with you, k? Lol!

    Okay, enough rambling about the weather. I should have been a meteorologist. :p

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete