Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesday: True Story

I was going through my Google Reader & noticed one of the blogs I follow, Dashing in Pearls, posted about a link-up she had joined, "Pinteresting Wednesday".  Because I am a complete and utter pinterest addict, seriously I love Facebook & Facebook ain't got shit on Pinterest, I decided I had to join in on the fun too.  Plus I missed blogging & since I have nothing to report today it was a way to still post something.

I have 16 different boards on Pinterest (told you I was an addict) so I'll just rotate through each of my boards until either a) something exciting is coming up that week ie. Christmas, New Years or b) I find my board to be running out of pins/or having lame pins



so true


so true!


Totally true, I didnt worry about any of these grown up things.My biggest concern was what I was going wear :)

exactly.


A-freakin-men

No comments:

Post a Comment