Student Teaching M-F 9-11:30
Class M,W,TH 1-3 or 5-7Work about 30 hours a week.
Needless to say I'm rarely home. The time between teaching, class, & work is spent on the road. My poor car has managed to get 3000 miles on it in about a month.
Don't get me wrong I have had some fun in there since I last posted.
- I had TWO birthday parties in October. (Both for me). One of which I got my first ever ride in a limo!
- I of course celebrated Halloween.
- I went deer hunting again for the first time in about a decade (I sadly didn't get anything).
- I got to see a bunch of people from high school the night before Thanksgiving.
- I had an amazing Thanksgiving.
- I get a SECOND Thanksgiving today as well as get to celebrate my favorite cousin's 25th birthday tonight.
Since October 26th I have been teaching 6th grade ancient world history. At first I was nervous to have 6th graders because they are at the bottom of what I can teach, 5th-12th, & because I remember how my grade was as 6th graders. I love these kids so much though. They are so fun & so well behaved. They are still so excited to learn. I only have 9 days left with them & I am going to miss them so much.