Thursday, July 12, 2018

Throwback Thursday: Blog Style Vol. 5

It's been over a year since I did a blog throwback, & I've been a little less than motivated to come up with things to talk about on the blog this week, so here we are.

2010
30 before 30 - I was 21 when I wrote this list.  I am now 3 months away from turning 30 & have a whole new list.  Supposedly there was a link somewhere but I can't find it so I have no idea how much I completed.  My guess is little to none based on how I described it.

2011
Military Mondays - Apparently I had weekly posts that were military, & probably Branden, related despite that we had broken up 9 months earlier...

2012
Scavenger Hunt Sunday - I said it in my last blog throwback post too but I really do miss the whole Scavenger Hunt Sunday link-up.  I suppose the FMSPAD challenge I do on Instagram is kind of the same thing... 

2013
Sunday Social - I also really miss this link-up.  This week it was music related.

2014
It's What's For Dinner - Man I did a lot of link ups!  This one was for a blog a day link-up & the theme of the day is 5 people I'd want to have at my dinner party... I'd still like to have dinner with all of these people.

2015
And The Thunder Rolls - A weekend recap that is worth a click if only so you can watch the 3 second video of me drinking a "Minnetonka Motorboat"

2016
Money Money Money - For awhile I did annual debt check ins.  Then, I went to grad school, took out more student loans, & stopped.  Oddly enough though, just a few days ago I decided that I really need to get my financial life in check again.  I don't know what it is about July that makes me take a hard look at my finances...

2017
Things I Wish I Knew Before Getting A Puppy - I've now had Nash for over a year, but at the time I had only had him for 3 weeks.  It's all still solid advice & not much has changed.  Except now he can't fit under the couch anymore...

3 comments:

  1. I did a massive post clean up last year which entailed me deleting a TON of posts. Basically anything that had broken links or missing images. i went from over 800 posts to just over 300. Oh well! The one thing I need to find (because I always screenshot them) are the designs I've used since I started in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you did this.. So cool to look back. My blog has changed so much though thaqt Im totally going to look back at some old posts and delete some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun!! I may have to try this. I still have my old livejournal dating back to... wait for it... 2002. LOL

    ReplyDelete