Friday, July 13, 2018

Summer Is Wrapping Up

Happy Friday the 13th!  It has been storming here the past couple of days, however luckily not as bad as it has been in my hometown.  My parents' house is fine however roads, & other houses I'm sure, have flooded.  The rainstorms over the past couple of days have brought my allergies back in full swing.  I hope that everyone had a great week & has a fun weekend!  Linking up with Amanda!

1. From The Blog
Monday: Rather than my normal weekend recap, I recapped it in numbers.

Tuesday: Fresh out of ideas, I shared 40 random facts about myself.

Thursday: In Throwback Thursday fashion, I shared some old blog posts.

2. From The Phone





3. What I Was Up To
Monday: I had my first date post-Pickles.  There won't be a second.  He was nice enough but a little boring & I just didn't feel anything.

Tuesday: I *finally* got my oil changed.  It had only been 7,000 miles...

Wednesday: I was supposed to have a date with another guy but he had something come up & had to reschedule.  I really like this guy so far so I'm really looking forward to our date.  Because I suddenly had no plans however, on a whim I put on my workout clothes, walked to the gym at my complex, & ran for 2.5 miles.

Thursday: It was the first week of Nash's "Relaxed Rover" class.  This week was people only though.  I'm hoping it helps, however based on some of the suggestions, I think Nash mostly just needs to grow up.

4. Random Thoughts & Things
-The other day I deleted most of my bio on Instagram, & I'm not saying that's what did it, but I am saying that I did that, went to bed, & woke up with like 100 new followers.  Instagram is weird...

-Next week is my last week off from work.  I am both excited & sad about this.  I'm so ready to get back to a routine, see people.  However, if it could just be a few times a week rather than hit the ground running that would also be swell.

5. Entertainment





4 comments:

  1. Make this weekend great girlfriend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good weekend and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, did I miss that we're post-Pickles?! That's a bummer, I'm sorry. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dog sitting in the hole cracks me up. Nash sleeping cracks me up. HOOKER PENGUINS?! Day MADE.

    ReplyDelete