Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Social

 
1. What is your all time favorite song?
-Eric Church "Springsteen"...I even have some of the lyrics tattooed on my body.
 
2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
-Eric Church
 
3. What song reminds you of your childhood?

-My cousin & I had have an extreme obsession with BSB
 
4. What songs put you in a good mood?
-Journey "Don't Stop Believing"
 
5. What is your music to rock out to in your car?
-I listen to a lot of country & Texas country.
 
6. What is the most embarrassing song or album you own?
-Ha none of my music embarrasses me.  I still own all of my Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, Nsync, Hanson, etc CDs...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop believing always puts me in a good mood too!

    Just stopping by from Sunday Social!!

    Suzy @ happy Wife, happy Life

    ReplyDelete