Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Social

 
1. What is the best trip you have ever been on?
-The road trip I took April 2012 with my cousin.
 
2. What is your best idea for a girls' weekend trip?
-I had a blast when a group of us went to Vegas.  There is such a variety of things to do.
 
3. What is your best idea for a couple's trip?
-I would love to do something either up in the mountains or down by the beach.  Something where you can just relax.
 
4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?
-Road Trip!
 
5. What is the place you most want to visit?
-There isn't really one place in particular.  I want to see the world.  I would love to just throw a dart at a map & go!
 

2 comments:

  1. Roadtrip!! They are so fun!!
    Just found your bog!
    So excited.
    I am now following you :)
    looking forward to keeping up

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I am such a travel fan--jealous of your road trip through the south!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete