Friday, October 20, 2017

30 For 30


In just 3 days I'll be turning 29.  My final year of my 20s.  I'm actually super pumped about this.  Not that I haven't loved my 20s, because I have, but I'm just ready.  In true me fashion, here is the list of things I would like to accomplish in my 29th year.  I think this may be the last ___ by ___ list I do.  I'll just stick with my 101 in 1001 & seasonal goals after this.

You can also see the progress on my 30 for 30 here.

1. Use the 1 Sec Everyday app to document the last year of my 20s
2. Workout 3x a week
3. Have $1000 in savings
4. Go to 10 concerts
5. Try 30 new bars/restaurants
6. Have at least one credit card paid off
7. Buy a domain for my blog
8. Attend Dallas restaurant week
9. Read 24 books
10. Get another tattoo
11. Write 200 blog posts
12. Deep/spring clean my apartment
13. Have 4 "treat yo'self" days
14. Try yoga
15. Bake a pie on Pi Day
16. Give up pop for 3 months
17. Give up fast food for 3 months
18. Give up alcohol for a month
19. Complete a true Whole30
20. Start investing in my 403b again
21. Leave a 100% tip
22. Go to a movie alone
23. Get new bedding
24. Do a wine & painting class
25. Make 24 of my food, drink, or DIY pins
26. Complete 20 of my 101 in 1001 #4 goals
27. Submit my grad school research paper to a journal
28. File Title I Loan Forgiveness paperwork
29. Work with Dallas Love List and/or meet Sarah!
30. Visit a new state

6 comments:

  1. My husband leaves a 100% tip sometimes, I would love to see the look on there server's faces!!! I deem this weekend starts the week of BRI!!!! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This weekend so starts the week of Bri! I'm getting my hair done, a massage, & maybe my nails done. Also, going to a concert or two.

      Delete
  2. I was thinking about trying the 1 sec every day app on my next 101 list, I'm interested to see how it goes for you. Happy almost birthday!

    ReplyDelete

  3. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY $$$
    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.Email: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of really love the pie on PI Day idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! get another tattoo! i've been thinking of getting another one as well :)

    ReplyDelete