Thursday, May 18, 2017

Throwback Thursday Blog Style Vol. 4

It's been 6 months since I last did a TBT: Blog Style so I decided to do another one.  Plus, I didn't want to go with my planned "thoughts on grad school."

2011
Adventures of Little Bear - I talked about the time I sat on my parents' back deck for a couple of hours just taking pictures of a baby bear that was hanging out in our backyard. 

2013
Armed Forces Day - Save yourself a click.  It's just a quick thank you to our military & the video I just posted above.

Road Trippin - The story of the epic road trip my ENTIRE mom's side of the family took out to South Dakota when I was in the 4th grade.  That road trip is still talked about nearly 20 years later.  The cousins have joked about doing a 20 year reunion tour next year.

2014
Scavenger Hunt Sunday Social - I combined two link-ups I used to participate in.  Scavenger Hunt Sunday which was 5 prompts for photography & Sunday Social which was 5 questions about a certain topic.  This topic happened to be summer.  I kind of miss Scavenger Hunt Sunday...

2015
It Still Isn't Over - Not nearly as dramatic as the title makes it seem.  It's a weekend recap of prom, Disney movies, Starbucks & job interviews.  If I remember correctly, one of those was for the job that actually moved me up to Fort Worth the following year.  Side note: I miss that house...

2016
Secrets Are Lies - A humpday confessions link-up with confessions about packing, treat yoself, moving, & the end of the school year.

1 comment: