Tuesday, July 10, 2018

40 Semi-Interesting Facts About Me

It's a slow week over here with nothing much to report.  I wasn't going to blog, then I thought about stealing Steph's "50 Facts About Me", & then as I was getting ready for bed I saw one of my old bosses posted these 40 questions on Facebook.  Winner winner chicken dinner.  You get to learn random things about me & I don't have to think.

1. Do you like bleu cheese? Only when it's in olives

2. Coke or Pepsi? Neither.  

3. Where is the last place that you flew in a plane? Minnesota

4. What is your favorite dessert? Cheesecake.  But no bake cheesecake.

5. What do you think of hot dogs? I love hot dogs. 

6. Favorite Show? I don't watch anything current that's on because I only have Netflix.  I loved Friday Night Lights though.

7. Favorite movie genre? Based on a true story sports movies

8. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee.  LOTS of coffee.

9. Do you have an exercise routine? No.  I need one though.

10. Favorite jewelry? I don't wear jewelry.  The only thing I always have on is my belly button ring because I never think about it & it's just there...

11. Favorite hobby? Eating, driving, driving to new places to eat.

12. Do you have ADD? It's not diagnosed but I'd say yes.  However, I'd also say that it's over-diagnosed & everyone is a little ADD.

13. Do you wear glasses? Yes

14. Favorite cartoon character? I don't have one?

15. Three things you did yesterday? Went on a date, started season 8 of Hawaii Five-O, chilled with Nash.

16. Planner or laissez-faire? Planner

17. Current worry? Budgeting

18. Optimist or pessimist? Realist?  I'd say I lean towards optimistic but I am fully aware that some things are shit & life isn't all sunshine & roses.

19. Favorite place to go? I love Colorado & Minnesota but Chicago & New Orleans are my favorite cities.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? On my couch with Nash.

21. Where would you like to go? Boston.

22. Favorite ethnic food? Mexican.

23. Color that you wear the most? Black.

24. Favorite art style? Modern?  I honestly don't know.

25. Favorite decor style? Modern rustic.

26. Pineapple on pizza? Pineapple has no business being anywhere.

27. Do you love costumes? Yes.

28. Favorite exercise? I don't have one.  I don't like exercising.  When I was doing it consistently I didn't actually hate running, & goat yoga was a blast, but I don't workout so...

29. What's in your pockets? I don't currently have any.  Usually nothing or chapstick though.

30. Last thing that made you laugh? Nash.

31. Favorite animal? Cows.  It used to be penguins.

32. What veggie do you detest? I don't think there are any.

33. Favorite author? Lord I'm boring.  I don't really stick to one author.  If a book sounds interesting I grab it.  The authors are usually all over the place.

34. Worst pain ever? I luckily have never broken anything or had any major injuries.

35. Do you like to dance? I do.

36. Favorite type of chips? Takis.

37. Do you enjoy camping? Yes.  I miss it so much!

38. Can you drive a stick-shift? No, I wish I could.

39. Are you in a relationship? Single AF.

40. How many kids do you have? 0.

7 comments:

  1. Id also say ADD is way overdiagnosed lol. Basically being a kid is considered ADD these days.... that said, I do think I have it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same morning beverage mentality ;)

    xx,
    Meredith
    LATEST POST | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to learn to drive stick one day. Eventually

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved learning more about you and these are not just semi interesting, they’re what make you...YOU! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started to learn stick on my ex's car, but then he was afraid I'd break it so he stopped teaching me lol. I hate pineapple everywhere except on a pizza. And clearly I'm very far behind. What do you mean "single AF"? No more Pickles?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually learned to drive on a stick. That was kind of a disaster for awhile, lol. I'm with you on needing (wanting?) an exercise routine. I love Mexican food, too. Definitely craving Mi Cocina salsa now.

    ReplyDelete