Thursday, December 8, 2016

A Look Back At 2016 Vol. 1

January
The post with the most comments: Back To School, Back To School

The post with the most views: #JingleVoxBox & My First Stitch Fix

My favorite post: Sh*t My Students Say Vol. 15

I started 2016 off sick (foreshadowing for what a shit show 2016 would be??)

I tried Barre (& if it wasn't super expensive & hurt my hips so bad I would've kept up with it)

Gor to watch the Wild beat the Stars (& then promptly lost my car keys & had to spend $350 to get a new one)

Softball season started

My friend Abby & I met up in Dallas to see Shooter Jennings
 

February
The post with the most comments: Hello February

The post with the most views: Overdue Confessions

My favorite post: Thoughts During Jury Duty

I had jury duty for the first time ever

I got so busy with coaching & life that I stopped blogging until April rolled around

My friend Alicia came to visit me & we saw Roger Creager & hung out in the Stockyards one night...

...& spent the next day/night in Austin

As is our tradition I went to San Antonio to visit my friend Robyn & go to the rodeo

I resigned from my job

March
My parents came to visit me & we checked out Waco as well as the Fort Worth Stockyards Rodeo

Softball...a lot of softball...

4 comments:

  1. LOLzzz mine goes live tomorrow. I do like the most popular/favorite post thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think Texas weather sounds divine...I don't like softball but if it was even an option in January I might be more inclined to participate. I skipped a huge chunk of the year on my blog so I'm not sure how I'm going to recap this year, but I guess I should start thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the format you did this. I might have to steal it! I wish barre wasn't so expensive. I would definitely do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love recapping my year, thanks for reminding me! I've never been to a Rodeo but I bet it's a fun experience!

    ReplyDelete