Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2014 Review Extravaganza Vol. 3


July
I met Craig Campbell

I went to the Isanti County Rodeo

First College Roommate had her bridal shower

One of my cousins got married

I went to Firefest with Favorite College Roommate & met Old Dominion

This post had the most comments, while this one had the most views.  However, this was one of the realest posts I wrote.

August
First College Roommate had her bachelorette party

Tons of memories were made at WeFest...

...including seeing lots of great acts in concert.

When I got back to Houston I saw Josh Abbott Band...

...and Will Hoge (who I got to meet)

This post had the most comments & the most views.  However, this was one of the realest posts I wrote. (& I didn't even write most of it...I just commented on/shared an article) In August I definitely said "fuck blogging."

September
I "saw" Luke Bryan. Lee Brice, & Cole Swindell in concert.

HS football started.

First College Roommate got married.

Another one of my cousins got married.

I "saw" Brad Paisley, Randy Houser, & Charlie Worsham in concert.

This post had the most comments, while this one had the most views.  However, this was one of the realest posts I wrote.

4 comments:

  1. That is quite the fabulous year! Bring on 2015 for more!! happy holidays Brainne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your recaps... concerts and parties and all the happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you went to so many concerts, thats so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the bachelorette party could have been really fun!!

    ReplyDelete