Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Humpday Confessions

**My dumb ass was cleaning out photos on my Google back-up...there are a ton of pictures missing from older blog posts now**


**The announcements get on my nerves more than anything else about my job.  Like I get far too upset over them**


**I went to the Dr & was told I have an upper respiratory infection...I refuse to read/watch any articles about this respiratory virus going around because hypochondriac over here & I don't need to think I'm dying...so I sent it to my mom to read**


**I lost by 10 points for the first week of my fantasy fb league...which wouldn't annoy me but I started out having a score that was over 4x higher than my opponent & then he came outta nowhere to win it in the end**


**I normally have low blood pressure but between stress & being sick, when I went to the Dr my blood pressure was borderline too high...must breathe...and drink as soon as I'm off meds**


**I haven't been to the gym since the 1st because of the whole infection...which just makes me want to cancel the membership again instead of paying & maybe going**


**Fall TV is back & even though I feel crazy busy I'm stoked**



13 comments:

  1. Stress causes high BP but so does alcohol . . . Just sayin' :)
    I have had a Resp. Infection for too damn long and I think they lie when they say there's nothing we can do except ride it out. I think they like to watch us suffer. They being the doctors.
    Aaaand, I know how you feel about cleaning the photos out. I did the same thing to Photobucket and forgot a ton of my pics were linked there, so now you get this great little add that says 'this photo has been removed' and makes me look like I was posting bad things . . . #FML

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you feel better! I am not allowed to google any medical stuff anymore because I freak myself out!

    I am so excited about fall TV that it is pretty sad haha! But I missed all my shows so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blech! i hope you feel better soon! what always works for me and my family - manuka honey and lemon...gets rid of shizz quick!

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH! Hope you feel better soon, lady! That is no fun at all!!

    YAY FALL TV!!! it's been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how many bloggers are getting sick! It's definitely the change in seasons, I swear! Get better soon babe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to join a fantasy football league even though I don't watch football. It seems so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hope you feel better soon girl! i am so excited for some of the shows coming back! yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO glad that fall TV is back!! Summer TV SUCKS ASS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh girl I hope you feel better! Bring on the couch and Fall tv!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahah Fall Tv!!!!! yesssssss. That is all I can say. Also Im sure you will be fine but I hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited for Fall TV!!! YEAAAAASSSSS! Hope you start to feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not really much of a TV watcher but I'm excited for the Voice! Lol. Does that count? Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grey's is coming!! WIN!!!
    There are so many times that I'd like to clean out/organize my google photos, but then I realize that I'd lose the photos for my posts and I just want to /wrist because my OCD INSISTS that I organize all the things.

    ReplyDelete