Wednesday, December 17, 2014

2014 Review Extravaganza Vol. 2


April
Art Teacher celebrated her birthday with a white trash bash.

Two friends came down to visit from MN & we had a night out in Austin...

...followed by finding some top notch Austin BBQ the following day for lunch...

...& then we headed down to San Antonio to explore some more...

...and then spent the following day in Galveston.

This post got the most comments...but this one had the most views.  However this post was one of the realest ones I wrote.

May
I spent a lot of time at my favorite park.

I chaperoned prom.

I went on a date in which the guy flew me in a personal plane to College Station.

I had a Memorial Weekend BBQ with a few friends.

I checked out the crawfish festival in my town.

This post got the most comments AND had the most views.  However this post was one of the realest ones I wrote.

June
I moved to the next town over

I attended the graduation of the seniors I taught during the 13-14 school year

I attended the graduation of the seniors that I student taught during the spring of 2012 when they were sophomores.

I visited my favorite park one final time.

I took a solo road trip back to MN where I got to see Arkansas for the first time.

This post got the most comments AND had the most views.  However this post was one of the realest ones I wrote.

8 comments:

  1. I love the dress you wore to prom! Somehow I missed that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress at prom is so gorgeous - and a personal plane?! sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooooo need to go back to San Antonio. I haven't been there since I was 4 years old and I'm a little older than that... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat about being flown in a private plane for a date! Sounds like a lot of neat things happened these three months :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun review. Being able to go back to the prom even as a chaperon must have been interesting.

    ReplyDelete