Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Things You Weren't Wondering Vol. 15

What do you like most about your family?
They're very supportive...and pretty damn funny

What do you hope your last words will be?
"Rosebud"
or
"I left all of my money in..."

Just kidding.  I don't know.

What stat for your life would you most like to see?

What are three of the most significant numbers in your life?
3 has always been my favorite number & I couldn't tell you why.  I don't really have any other significant numbers so I usually also just pick 10 & 23 because my birthday is October 23.

What could you do with two million dollars to impact the most amount of people?
$2 million could feed and/or clothe a lot of people in the DFW area.

If you were put into solitary confinement for six months, what would you do to stay sane?
Sleep.  Because there is no way I could stay sane for that long if I was awake all the time.  I go crazy if I don't talk to people after a couple of days.

What's something horrible that everyone should try at least once?
Working in a customer service type job whether that be retail or a restaurant.

What fact are you resigned to?
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need.
Yeah yeah it's a song but it's still true

Have you ever saved someone's life?
Mr. Oklahoma once told me I saved him.  I've never physically saved anyone's life though.

What were some of the turning points in your life?
The first 5 things that pop into my head in no particular order:
1. Moving to Texas
2. Meeting Oklahoma/leaving Houston...kind of separate, kind of the same
3. Deciding to stop hanging out with "the plastics" (no they weren't really called that the movie wasn't out yet...) in 7th grade.
4. Waking up to a message from someone Jan 2, 2018 & after 15+ months of unhealthy back & forth finally deciding I'd had enough & flat out not responding.
5. Nash

(sort of not really related...if I wrote a book it would definitely be separated into chapters by guys...)

5 comments:

  1. I adore these posts, so real and shows your heart! Ugh I was a waitress for 3 months once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ "Rosebud"! Sleep sounds like the only way to stay sane in solitary confinement. Loved reading more about you! It's great to have a supportive and funny family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha suggested friends... so awkward, so real.

    ReplyDelete