Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Social



1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
-I had a lot of fun on my road trip back to MN which you can read about here, here, here, & here ... as well as at WeFest.
2. What was your favorite outfit/look this summer?
-Always my boots.  They're cute, comfy, & go with pretty much damn near everything.
 
3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
-I really wish I had been able to go to the Minnesota State Fair.  This is my second year missing it because I have to be back at work in Texas before it starts.
 
4. What was your favorite song of the summer?

Eric Church - Springsteen ... forever & ever.
 
5. What was your favorite movie/TV show of the summer?
-The Heat.  I loved that movie! 


1 comment:

  1. Boots go with everything, I agree. I wear mine all the time. I tagged you in a "get to know you" type post. If you have time and want to join here is the link: http://xomeganashley.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    Glad to have found your blog.
    :) :)

    --Megan

    ReplyDelete