Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fall Bucket List


Linking up with Sierra to share my fall bucket list for Girl Chat.

Earlier this month I shared my goals for this fall.  I decided to expand on some of those goals in order to create some of my fall bucket list.

1. Dallas Arboretum
2. Dallas Zoo
3. Fort Worth Zoo
4. Reunion Tower
5. Carve pumpkins
6. Take pictures of fall leaves
7. Have a bonfire
8. Toast pumpkin seeds
9. Make a fall wreath
10. Watch Hocus Pocus
11. Texas State Fair
12. Bake a pie
13. Make smores
14. Go to a haunted house/hayride
15. Drive in movie

10 comments:

  1. So many good ones! I havent been to a drive in movie in years - I should put that on one of my list of things to do lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should really make going to places part of my goals. Maybe then I would actually go to them! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I just noticed “Reunion Tower”... Didn’t the Stars used to play at Reunion Arena? (Although this would be like circa 2000 so why would you know that? Hahaha) Is “Reunion” a thing in Dallas?

      Delete
  3. I wish we had a drive in near me, I've never been but have always wanted to. Fall is my favorite time to go to the zoo- hope you get to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dallas arboretum is definitely one of my favorite places when it’s not 1000 degrees outside!! Do y’all get free fair tickets/ the day off for fair day??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting the zoo in the fall is such a good one and it sounds like you have a few that you could check out. I love this list and all the fun fall things! Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Hocus Pocus all month long!! Love that movie. Best Halloween movie ever. We saw the Arboretum and Reunion Tower when we visited Dallas a few years ago. Both were very cool. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these! So seasonal and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a lot of similar items on our bucket lists. I love roasted pumpkin seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo we went to a drive in this summer and it was a lot of fun - I'm sure it's even better in the fall since it's dark earlier (and not as hot)

    ReplyDelete