Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Fall Kimono Fashion

Happy Wednesday!  Linking up with Andrea & The Blended Blog for the Fall Fashion Frenzy.


This week's prompt is Fall Kimono.  While kimonos have been in style for quite some time, it's a trend that I'm late to the party on.  I've always thought they were cute on other people, but I haven't always been the layering type.  As a matter of fact I'm still not most times.  Call it lazy or call it simple.  Whichever you so choose.  Depending on my mood I might call it either one.

I own exactly one kimono.  I got it a few years ago at the San Antonio Rodeo & wore it for the first time at the beginning of this month.


While I got mine at a shop at the San Antonio Rodeo, you can get both this one, & ones really similar lots of other places such as Amazon.  I even saw it at the Dallas Farmer's Market.

I really do like the look of kimonos, especially paired with boots & jeans.  Perhaps I'll fully jump on the bandwagon & start wearing them more often.

Here are some other outfit ideas that I love:




4 comments:

  1. You would look so cute in every single one of these! I want that entire last outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these. Especially the lighter ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not great with kimonos either. I have one and love it, but I never think to wear it. Thanks for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete