On January 1, 2010 I started my first 101 in 1001 project.
On September 28, 2012 I started my second 101 in 1001 project.
On June 27th, 2015 I started my third 101 in 1001 project.
I've decided that I do want to do a 4th one but I'd like to hear your suggestions! If you click the links above you can see how I did on each of them, or in the case of the 3rd one where I stand 1.5 years in.
My 4th 101 in 1001 will run from Mar 25, 2018 until Dec 20, 2020.
I'd like to hear what your suggestions are. What would you add to your 101 in 1001 list?
Here's what I have so far:
1. Pay off Great Lakes Student Loan
2. Make 150 recipes from my Pinterest boards
3. Make 25 DIY from my Pinterest boards
4. Make 75 drinks from my Pinterest boards
5. Take a spontaneous road trip
6. Go sky diving
7. Visit a winery
8. Have credit cards paid off
9. Pay off AES Student Loan
10. Go to a blogging conference
11. Be a tourist in my own city
12. Hike a mountain & watch the sunrise
13. Graduate from grad school
14. Read 101 books
15. Do something big for my 30th birthday
16. Try 101 new bars/restaurants
17. Write a letter to myself to be opened when the 1001 days is over
18. Start & finish a Wreck This Journal
19. Visit Big Bend National Park
20. Visit Natural Bridge Caverns
21. Visit Guadalupe Mountains National Park
22. Float the river
23. Visit a brewery
24. Visit a distillery
25. Attend restaurant week
26. Clean up all Pinterest boards
27. Donate $1 for every failed goal