Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The One That Got Away...Part 2

About a week & a half a go I made a post about they guy that I had been into for most of college...you can read about him here.

On Saturday I finally decided to tell him how I felt.  I did it on Facebook rather than text message BECAUSE on Facebook it tells you when someone has seen your message or not.  I figured that way I would know if  I was just being straight up ignored or if he just hadn't gotten my messages yet. ... He hasn't.  The fact that he hardly ever goes on Facebook was something I used to find attractive, right now I'm over here thinking "COME ON MAN! YOU'RE KILLIN ME!"  So what did I say?  Something along the lines of:

"So here's the deal.  I don't know where I stand right now but I never knew where you stood.  I can't really explain why I'm saying this now either.  Remember back when I first told you we were going home together?  I said that because it was easier than just telling you that I liked you."
"Please also remember that I'm a big girl & can handle anything you have to say or not say, I just don't want things to be weird between us when we do talk."

No comments:

Post a Comment