Saturday, January 19, 2013

28 Random Acts of Kindness

Back on the 1st I blogged about my goals for the year.  One of my goals was to complete 28 random acts of kindness, an idea I got from Tiffany.  Back in August when I moved into my apartment there was a little welcome basket for me which among other things included stationary.  I've used maybe one or two so I decided to use my remaining 6 to kick off my challenge.  I found some encouraging quotes online & wrote them in the cards & then on the envelope wrote have a _____ day (some synonym way cooler than good).  Now I just need to find 6 random places to leave them!

I chose the following quotes to put in the cards:
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.  Live the live you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau
"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford
"You must do the thing you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
"Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart." - Eli Young Band
"Two little words that can make the difference: START NOW!" - Mary C. Crowley


1 comment:

  1. I love this idea and your quotes!! You are awesome!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete