Friday, January 18, 2013

5K Friday

Monday January 14: I was supposed to start Insanity but the girl that has it forgot her workout stuff.  My back-up plan was to run but it was 37 degrees & rainy & I don't have a wish to get sick.

Tuesday January 15: I started Insanity today.  It's...insane. Ha. It's 45 minutes of pure torture.  Except for the stretching.  The stretching is totally doable & a nice change of pace from the hell that is Shaun T.

Wednesday January 16: Insanity Day 2.  If I thought yesterday was bad, today was a whole new kind of difficult.  I was sore from yesterday so I was shaking during most of today & now I'm even more sore than I was before.  As hell-ish as it is, it's actually really nice & fun to have friends to workout with.

Thursday January 17: Icy Hot.  The world's greatest invention.  I forgot my shoes today.  I remembered to pack all of my workout clothes but only brought my flats to work.  Luckily a) today was "recovery" day for Insanity & b) I was able to find it on YouTube.  It took me until just after 7 pm to finally get off the couch & do it but I did it.  My calves were so sore that I HAD to go out & buy Icy Hot...now they feel amazing.

Friday January 18: I took the day off.  I was going to do Week 1 Day 3 of C25K but my calf muscles are sore even when I walk so running didn't seem possible.  3 days of Insanity is a lot more intense than 3 days of running anyway...& that was 3 days in a row.  Tomorrow though I'm going to do some running.

Day 50:
Weight: 165.1
Body Fat Weight: 42.7
Body Fat Percentage: 25.9
Body Water Percentage: 54
Bone Mass Value: 7.1
BMI: 23.8
...everything stayed the same which considering I didn't run, drank, & went out to eat is alright by me...hopefully next week #'s will start going down again because I'm only 5 lbs from goal...

No comments:

Post a Comment