Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Workout Wednesday

This week did not go nearly as well as the previous week did.  I didn't go to the gym at all or even do any of my ab work.  I still managed to lose 1.5 pounds which is definitely better than gaining weight.  I'm now at about 176.  That means only about 16 pounds to go until my goal.  I don't really have a deadline in mind.  Mostly because I don't want to fail at it then get discouraged & give up.  Originially I thought by spring break.  Not that it's impossible but my spring break starts March 5.  That's 7 weeks away which means a little over 2 pounds a week.  Definitely doable but I don't wanna count on it.  So that will be my imaginary deadline but not a set in stone deadline.

So what did I do this week?

I played Just Dance on Wii for about 45 minutes.
I also walked to & from school yesterday which is about 1.5 total, up hill both ways haha.

Starting weight: 182.2 lbs
This week's weigh in: 176.2 lbs
Total weight lost: 6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment