Monday, November 12, 2018

Challenge Complete!

Happy Monday!  This is the last week before Thanksgiving break & I am SO SO excited!  Like I am on cloud 9 over here.  Friday I'll be starting my journey back to MN as soon as the school day is over.  I cannot wait!  I haven't been home since this summer... which really wasn't *that* long ago, but I'm ready.  This weekend was super low key which is good considering all the driving I'll be doing this coming weekend.  Linking up with Biana!

Friday

Friday was a pep rally schedule day which means I don't teach until 11:40.  I need every day to be a pep rally day.  I didn't leave for work until 10... and could have left later since it apparently only takes me 35 minutes to get to work when it's not rush hour.  I got my workout in, played with Nash, went grocery shopping.  Another golden thing!  Walmart at 8:30 on a Friday morning so much better than Walmart at any point in time on a weekend or after work.  Work was whatever.  My 10th graders did work, my seniors watched Undercover Boss.  Once I got home I did nothing.  I put on comfy clothes, watched some documentaries on Netflix, drank some tea, played with Nash, & went to bed.

Saturday
For the most part Saturday was another chill day.  I got my workout in in the morning, drove the 45 min to Weatherford to pick up more heart worm & flea medicine for Nash, & then just laid around watching Ken Burns Vietnam War most of the day.  I did make some Cheddar Cauliflower Soup for the week but that was it.  Eventually I left the house to go hang out with Helen & Caleb who I hadn't seen since the Halloween party a couple of weeks before.  I got to try out 2 new to me places.  Street's Fine Chicken for supper where we shared the Chickarones and I got the Hell's Chicken & my very first Frose.  Afterwards we hit up Emporium Pies for pie & coffee.  I got the Drunken Nut (Bourbon Pecan.)  Everything was so so good & the waiter at Street's was phenomenal!

Sunday
Sunday was all about me & Nash.  I did my last day of the 21 Day Fix, didn't get dressed until like 3:30 when I decided I wanted Starbucks & Nash deserved a Puppy Whip, & laid around on the couch all day watching movies & documentaries on Netflix.  It was awesome!  I did do a little work but while I was doing that Nash decided to crawl over & lay on me so I took that as a sign to just stop for the rest of the night.  The Vikings didn't play which was kind of nice because that just meant I *really* didn't have to go anywhere.  All days should be Nash & Bri days!

6 comments:

  1. That pie looks delicious! Emporium pies is still on my list of places to visit! Cheers to finishing your 21 Day Fix! I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week!!! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nash is the cutest thing no joke! Congrats on completing the 21 day fix

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thanksgiving break is going to be me and the dogs.. all the day. I might even telework a few days because my boss knows that I'm burnt out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you had a Nash and Bri day and that you did it! Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing your 21 day fix!! You're inspiring me to be less of a lazy buffoon haha. On that note, I didn't get dressed until after 1:00 yesterday, so I was with you on that one, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. B loves Emporium - their chocolate and pretzel crust pie is amazing

    ReplyDelete