Friday, November 16, 2018

It's Break Time

Happy Friday!  As of 4:10 today I will officially be on Thanksgiving Break!  I hope that everyone has a fantastic Friday & a wonderful weekend!  Because I didn't really blog this week, or do anything too exciting, I'm going to mix up my post again this week!  Linking up with Amanda!

Five From The Phone





Five Things I've Been Up To
**Working out**

**Trying to build a side hustle**

**Teaching**

**Wearing jeans or leggings to work as often as I possibly can**

**Watching a lot of documentaries on Netflix**

Five Things I'm Grateful For
**Friends**

**Family**

**Nash**

**Having a side hustle**

**Therapy**

Five Things I'm Looking Forward To
**Road trip between Texas & Minnesota**

**Drinks & dinner with college friends**

**Coffee with a high school friend**

**Not having to go to work for a week**

**Thanksgiving**

Five Funnies





4 comments:

  1. Yay for break! I hope you enjoy your time off. I bet that Candy Cane team is so good. Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for breaks! Ive never had cookie butter but it sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time and safe travels heading home! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every wedding video should be filmed like The Office honestly, right? And totally random, but I love your shoulder/collar bone tattoo, it looks so cute! Hope your break is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete