Wednesday, February 26, 2020

What's Up Wednesday


Linking up with Sheaffer & Shay.

What I'm Eating
Salads, Philly Cheese Steak, Spaghetti, Tacos, Tamales, Pulled Pork Sandwiches

What I'm Reminiscing About
Having students that were more respectful and that I bonded with more

What I'm Loving
Living with Danny & not having a roommate 

What I've Been Up To
Working on my real estate license 

What I'm Doing This Weekend
Houston Rodeo BBQ Cook-off

What I'm Excited About
The possibility of not having to teach in a year or so

What I'm Watching
Blacklist -- We're on season 6 which is the last one that's on Netflix.  We've been watching this show since we started dating & now we're almost done & we need to find a new show.  Suggestions??

What I'm Listening To
A lot of Tik Toks...

What I'm Working On
My real estate licence

What I'm Wearing
A lot of workout clothing now that I actually go to a real gym 5 days/week

2 comments:

  1. The possibility of not having to teach must be very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new career to look forward to is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete