Friday, February 21, 2020

Friday Favorites *2/21*



1. President's Day
Thanks to Presidents' Day, I had no work on Monday & a 3 day weekend.  I had really planned to be a lot more productive than I was, but I was still productive nonetheless.  I spent the morning blogging & just relaxing with the dogs but then I headed to my old apartment to pack up more things to put them in storage as well as get my bedroom, closet, & hallway cleaned.  The before & after picture is an example of why I am so in love with my vacuum cleaner.  #ThingsAdultsSay  I do still have a few things there but I'm taking a half day next week so that my roommate & I can get everything emptied, cleaned, & our keys turned in.

2. Working On My Fitness
I finally found a workout program that I think I can stick with!  Well, I actually combined a couple of different ones that I found.  I knew that first & foremost I wanted to work on running so I found something that would build my stamina back up since I haven't REALLY ran in years.  I also knew though that I wanted to tone up the rest of my body but wasn't quite ready to go balls to the walls with all of the machines at the gym so I found another 10 week program that I could do equipment free or with free weights if I so choose.

3. Love Your Pet Day
Yesterday was Love Your Pet Day & I obviously couldn't let the day go by without recognizing Nasho & his new friend Loreli.

4. Money Moves
I got my tax refund yesterday!  What normally happens with my refund is that half of it goes into savings, 30% goes towards bills, & 20% goes to something fun...like a tattoo.  Well this time around that did not happen.  First of all, my roommate & I had to break our lease in order to move... so 70% of it is going towards that.  The rest of it went towards courses to get my real estate licence!  I have been *thinking* about it since about 2013.  I have been *talking* about it since 2017.  So here we are 3-7 years later & I'm finally doing something about it.  The courses are all online & I'm hoping to complete the whole thing by the end of the school year!

5. Funnies




3 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome that you're going for your real estate license!! way to go! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun you are going to get your license!!! I have been working in real estate since 2006, but still don’t have mine lol. You’d think I would have by now! That is awesome that you found a workout that is working for you. I have such a hard time and am constantly switching it up to get them in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's exciting!! Congrats on working toward your real estate license! And omg the Shrek thing WOW I'M SHOOK.

    ReplyDelete