Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday Morning Coffee *2/10*


Friday
Friday after work I went & got my nails done.  I wanted them to be sort of Valentine's Day themed without being in your face pink.  I gave 3 options on Instagram & let people decide for me which set to get done.  They ultimately chose what I had first intended on getting before I then saw 2 other sets.

That night Danny & I went to a fire to celebrate one of his friend's birthday.  I naturally made friends with all the dogs.  When we got home that night Nash was not impressed that a)we had left him alone & b)we smelled of other dogs.

Saturday
Saturday we packed up a lot more from the apartment & brought it over to the house.  On the way from the apartment to the house we stopped by Gold's Gym to sign up for a membership since we will no longer have access to the gym at the apartment.  We had originally planned on doing the middle plan which is like $35/mo and allows a free guest and free childcare so we were just going to split that but for an extra $15/mo I also get access to all the classes, personal trainers, and a monthly body scan which is super cool.  So we just split the membership since he’s my free guest.

After we dropped stuff off at the house we went to his sister’s for a seafood boil.  I am IN LOVE with their backyard.  It’s so pretty and peaceful.  We were going to to to our friends’ afterwards but I was so exhausted that we went home and I was asleep by like 9-9:30.

Sunday
Sunday we just unpacked.  I spent all day getting everything into my closet and going through boxes trying to decide what to keep and what to put into storage.  Nash spent all day running around outside and was so exhausted at the end of the night.  Normally when we’re eating he’s still crazy and begging for food but he pretty much put himself to sleep while we were cooking and the just calmly laid by us while we ate.  It was another early night last night too.  After supper we pretty much went to bed.  Danny watched a little bit of One Strange Rock but I was out in no time.  

2 comments:

  1. That was a super packed weekend! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I naturally made friends with all the dogs"--it me, but with cats, haha

    ReplyDelete