Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday Favorites *2/7*



1. No more nights at the apartment!  Last night was our last night staying there which means I now get an extra 30 minutes of sleep every morning!

2. I'm becoming kind of a big fan of TikTok & so I made a Social Media Choice Board for my students today where they have to take what we've been learning & choose 3 types of social media to show what they've learned.  I made TikTok an option in hopes that kid would pick it because I also want to start making videos.

3. Having a post up everyday this week made me realize that I do enjoy blogging & I'm hoping that this week has been the jump start I needed to get back to it regularly.

4. Driving into work yesterday I decided that if I don't get the job that I applied for earlier in the week, I'm going to ask if I can move up with my students next year.  While some of them drive me bat shit crazy, there are some that I am super attached to & care about.

5.  And just because...

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love the idea of moving up with your students if your other plan doesn't work out. That's super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get super attached to literally everyone (especially teachers, back in the day!), so it's nice to hear about someone else feeling attached to people, haha!

    ReplyDelete