Thursday, February 6, 2020

What's New With Me February


Linking up with Kristen.

**I'm moving -- which isn't new news anymore.  I've been blogging about it every single day this week.  But in case you are new here, or just haven't caught up, Danny & I are officially moving in together.  We're going to be staying at his dad's for awhile so we can save up money to buy or build our own house.**

**I applied for a job this week that would still be working for a public school district, but would get me out of the classroom.  The actual title is "District Classroom Management Consulting Teacher"  Essentially I'd do trainings on different methods for relationship building, classroom management, & setting up behavior plans.**

**We're trying to have a baby**

**I'm joining a gym.  I haven't belonged to a gym in close to a decade.  I've worked out at home, or ran on the treadmill at apartment gyms, but I haven't actually gone to a gym since like 2013-2014.  However, now that I'll no longer live in an apartment, & I don't have Beachbody On Demand, or the space to do it, it's back to a gym.  I'm actually kind of looking forward to it & am planning on going to going to a class 2-3 days a week & then just working out on my own there the other days**

**I've been toying around with the idea of being a virtual assistant and/or doing something like Door Dash/Uber Eats on the side for extra money**

**I did a DNA test on Nash through Wisdom Panel & these were his results:

37.5% American Staffordshire Terrier
25% Australian Cattle Dog
12.5 % Labrador Retriever
12.5% Pembroke Welsh Corgi
12.5% Breed Groups:
-Herding
-Hound
-Sporting
The only part that really surprised me was the Lab**

6 comments:

  1. You just snuck that baby comment in there like it was nothing!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading through this (totally behind on blogging) and I am like ohhh congrats on moving in together and applying for another job!! And then I am like...screech....baby? Say what? Exciting things happening in your world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how exciting about moving! hope you love your gym, i love a good fitness class. i'm just too lazy to work out at home lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UM HELLO. Baby. Big Move. All the things. I'm clearly VERY behind in all things about this boy and this new life. Congratulations on so many good and exciting things! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh okay, a baby, nbd... SAY WHAT?!? You guys really aren't messing around! hahaha! So happy for you, girl--you're living the dream!

    ReplyDelete