Friday, November 10, 2017

Veterans Day 2017

It's been awhile since I've done a Friday Five post but I decided to do one in honor of Veterans Day.  While technically tomorrow, today is also the observed day.

While we should be grateful every single day for the sacrifices that military personnel make for us, make an extra point this weekend to show them just how much you appreciate their service.  If you go to Steph's blog, today she's sharing 5 ways to do so.

I thought about sharing 5 veterans I know but I have more than 5 just in my family alone & then countless friends who have served.  So instead, here are 5 poems.






3 comments:

  1. I have cousins who are US army and navy vets so I really love this day even though I dont live there. Lovely poems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daddy and husband are veterans. Cannot say enough about those that protect and serve! Love these, Love you!

    ReplyDelete