Thursday, November 9, 2017

Three On Thursday

It's been a hot minute since I last did a Three On Thursday post, 3 months actually.  Wowza!

A few years ago I had tried a different brand of yogurt mix-ins & I was not a fan.  I saw these awhile back though & since I'm addicted to salted caramel everything & they were on sale I snagged one.  I LOVE these!  So good.  I also really like the mint chocolate one.

So much better than regular Starburst.  I actually grabbed then by accident at the Target checkout one day.  I didn't fully realize they were mini when I grabbed the bag.  Now I'm pretty much addicted to them.

I've been on a spaghetti squash kick the past couple of weeks.  As a kid you couldn't pay me to eat it.  Towards the end of the month when I'm going to have a post on what I've been cooking this month & it will include the different spaghetti squash recipes.

6 comments:

  1. Need those mini starburst! Even though I’ll probably eat so many at once haha yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not a fan of yogurt but my mum loves the mix in from this yoplait and I forgot the other popular brand she gets. I love salted caramel anything tho so it sounds yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini starbursts whaaaaa? Also can't wait to see which spaghetti squash recipes you liked

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mint chocolate chip mix-ins from that brand!!! I like regular Starbursts over minis. The minis taste completely different to me for some reason? I was also pregnant when I tried them and everything tasted weird then so who knows lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love spaghetti squash, and I haven't made it in a long time. I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you had the starburst jelly beans? They need to come with an addiction label.

    ReplyDelete