Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Things You Weren't Wondering Vol. 7

How different was your life one year ago?
Oh my goodness my life was so different a year ago & I'm so glad it's not the same.

A year ago I was subbing, was in grad school, had just quit working at the bar, was living in a house with 2 guys, & was dealing with someone who I thought was my best friend/the guy I would marry someday.

Now I'm teaching & coaching full time in a district that I finally love, am no longer in grad school, have my own apartment & Nash, & no longer have that person in my life anymore.

What quirks do you have?
Oh goodness I probably have a ton but a couple that come to mind:
-If I have more than one thing to say I ALWAYS start it with "Two things"
-If I'm in the middle of a story or conversation with someone & I have something off topic or random to throw in I always say "Side note" before saying it

What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
Platform Sketchers.  Just kidding.  I've honestly pretty much always dressed the same.  I don't even think I could tell you exactly what is or isn't in right now.

Not fashion wise...if old school dating could come back around that'd be swell.  None of this holding out for the next best thing, dating a bunch of people at once, & bullshit stages such as "well we're talking but"

What do you hope never changes?
How happy I am at my job

What city would you most like to live in?
I don't actually want to live in a city forever.  I don't mind living in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex for now.  Chicago & New Orleans are my favorite cities to visit but I wouldn't want to live in either of them.

What movie title best describes your life?
He's Just Not That Into You.
I'm mostly kidding but it popped into my head right after Good Luck Chuck & I couldn't stop laughing.

Why did you decide to do the work you are doing now?
I've wanted to be a teacher since the first grade.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like life has gotten way better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome how much you love your job!! I think loving your job and being happy with your employer means so much. So many people hate their jobs and get stuck in that rut. Sounds like life is going pretty well. I too wish old school dating would come back. I find it funny that no one will set you up anymore, like at all.

    ReplyDelete