Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Spring Goals Check In #2

The last month of spring has arrived!  Before long school will be out & summer will be here!  Last month when I checked in with my spring goals I had 1 completed, 4 in progress, 1 failed, & 4 not even started.  Here's what I've gotten done in the last month & what I need to accomplish by the end of this month.

1. Donate Blood - On April 22 I donated blood

2. Get to 1500 followers on IG - I'm currently at 978 (up 89 since April 4) on my personal/blog IG which is what this goal is for.  I'm only at 186 (up 89 since April 4) on my Fort Worth/DFW IG that I would also like to grow.  So, if you're not following me...go do so!  #shamelessplug Getting to 1500 over the next month is a big stretch... but 1000 is definitely possible!  Also, use my hashtag #mylifeas :)

3. Read 6 books - I'm on book 1...

4. Visit a museum

5. Run a 5K

6. Get another tattoo

7. Complete 3 months of photo-a-day challenge - I'm doing the #FMSPAD on Instagram

8. Make a pie on Pi Day

9. Watch 3 of the Best Pictures movies from 2005-2015

10. Do a 30 day fitness challenge - In April I completed the 30 miles in 30 days challenge with Erin.  I actually did about 65 miles.


Completed: 3
In Progress: 3
Failed: 1
Not Started: 3

**My spring goals are pretty much going to be a bust.  I know I still have the rest of this month but I'd need to get 522 more followers on IG, read 6 books, & sign up for & run a 5k.  The movies one & museum are still possible.  Although if I'm being honest they aren't likely to happen...**

1 comment:

  1. Yay for donating blood, it's always good to help out. Post some pictures when you go to a museum. I actually have a tattoo idea. I previously never wanted one, but I thinking about having a wedding ring tattoo that can peek out from under my ring. Our seventh anniversary is this year.

    ReplyDelete