Wednesday, October 12, 2016

To Sum It All Up

Here we are 10.5 months into 2016 already!  I'd say can we slow our roll a little bit but I'm ready for 2017.  Not that I have anything big planned, I'm just ready to see what 28 & the new year have in store for me.  To say I'm over 2016 would be an understatement.

Originally I saw Nadine post about her year so far in 5 pictures.  Then, I saw Teh Megan do the same, except in 6 pictures because #OCD.  I of course decided I wanted to play along too.  I'm also late to the party on this one.  It was actually a Blogtember post topic but I already had posts scheduled out until today, for like the first time ever might I add.  So here we are.

My 2016 in so far summed up in 5 pictures.

One
Travelling to see friends & friends travelling to see me.

Two
Rodeos

Three
Coaching my life away

Four
A fun filled final full (how's that for alliteration) summer in Minnesota

Five
My high school best friend's wedding

This probably would have made a good Friday Five huh...

3 comments: